Are you in a hurry and crucially don’t have a car to fly out to you’re destination due to unavailability of your own car? Then, probably you need to rent a car, GARNCO is the best option. Hiring a car is now very easy and affordable as you can travel to the place you wish to and at the time as you want. You planned for an outstation trip, but just find that your car is not in the condition to hit the road or maybe you don’t have one. Don’t worry, GARNCO is available to service for 24 by 7, you just need to give a call or book online. Or you might require the car, when you are on the foreign trip, don’t have to worry, as the services are available on the global platform.
Things to Note
Before you rent/lease a car for your travel plan, there are certain types of things and crucial points to keep in mind.
- Find out what kind of car you require, the diesel or the petrol operational.
- Fix your destination and compare how far is your destination, depending upon that try figure out what kind of car sedan or SUV vehicle will be required.
- How many people or members are travelling, so as to be spacious and comfortable during the journey.
- Look out the requirement for storage space if you require to travel with large items/things or bags.
- What kind of car you or your driver is comfortable with driving.
- If concerned about fuel, make sure you choose right car while considering mileage.
Things to Remember
- Please see that you have the proper valid driving license issued by the local government authority, and is within the validity period.
- See that you have the important papers with the full insurance covered by government-affiliated insurance company. You don’t know what may happen next, even when you are cautious on your side.
- Before you hit down the road, just be clear about rules mentioned by car leasing personnel.
- Check it yourself that cars external conditions before you leave.
- Complete the paper in almost every aspect, generally, require credit for assurance.
- Make sure you return on time, as summer’s are lot busy since time is crucial for car rental business.
- See that you keep the tank full before leaving and full or the level unto which before returning back.
- Don’t go for unpaved roads, unless and until the vehicle is allowed for 4 by 4 of that terrain or not a jungle safari.
- Don’t park anywhere, only at specified lots, and don’t do the rash driving.
- Don’t drink and drive, this is a very important thing as far as your safety is concerned, and that of a car too.
- Use seat belt continuously and follow local traffic rules and regulations strictly, as you may not like to get your driving license to be cancelled for mishaps.
So following rules and certain things can make your journey very pleasant and comfortable to you and your fellow beings withGARNCO. At the end of the day your good to go home safe and sound.