What to know about renting a car
Traveling by car has advantage, if you want to appear in exclusive interesting places, which rare or difficult to reach by public transport or tour. For example, adorable French Riviera: despite its frenzied popularity, transport between towns is not developed very much. So, car gives you pleasant feeling of confidence, because you have your own wheels, thus go where & when you want. Also, if suddenly you will not find hotel as fast as were planned, you will not be dependent on public transport and can continue search as long as you wish. Sometimes car rent can cost less than city transport (especially during special offers in rental offices), at least if several people are traveling.
But there is some negative aspect. Traffic conditions in some countries may differ very much from your usual life, and conditions abroad can add problems and stress to your travels that possible to avoid. For example driving in Asia. Sometimes will be more profitable to rent a car with a driver. In areas with small salary it may cost almost the same price as the cost of the car alone. You have to plan and take into consideration traffic jamming and blockage: sometimes happen, that while you might save money by taking a car in some places, road rage is perhaps costing you twice that in sanity. Avoid Dhaka at rush hour for one. In Europe many old towns were not built for cars definitely (it is their charm of course). Also, there are many towns in Europe, which has good network of roads, but only pedestrian area in the center. And you know, that most interesting sightseeing is in the center. If you need to drive a car, try to park it outside of pedestrian zone and explore the old town and the city center proper as pedestrian. For example Nantes in France or Gent in Belgium.
You should weigh the pros and cons about a car. Very often public transport is perfectly convenient for most travelers in developed countries. You can relax during your journey in a bus, train etc. Especially if you travel comfortable bus between big cities, that time can be used for a rest and — at least sometimes — even for nap. You can enjoy landscape or talk with your friends, which is impossible when you have to concentrate on driving (while your friends enjoy — not pleasant). If you will be visiting one or several big cities, be ready, that parking will be both: expensive and hard to find. Finally, there’s always some risk of your car being stolen or damaged. Also, good advice, never leave valuables visible in a car — it’s inducement for thieves. When they see laptop or something expensive in the car, they can easy open it.
How does it work when you rent a car?
Can you rent a car with no insurance?
car rental tips and tricks
Car Rental Tips/ Booking process
Pick the dates of the start and the end of your rental. Determine the time when it will be best for you to get and return the car. Keep in mind to leave enough time for all procedures at the airport terminal.
Read the terms and conditions of your rental carefully, focusing on the following points:
Limited or unlimited mileage. If there are confinements on the daily mileage, you could wind up paying additionally if you drive long distances. The unlimited mileage choice could save you cash in the long run.
Insurance. Focus on the cost of full insurance and how much is the Excess fee. It happens that the cost of your rental isn’t high, however the Excess fee is gigantic, and the cost of insurance is likewise high. Take into consideration the total cost of your rent.
Fuel. Check the fuel choices to find the best arrangement for you. (Pre-purchase fuel) — This is appropriate for long excursions over long distances or in case that you don’t have time to fill the tank before returning the vehicle. (Return tank Full) — If you have time and a gas station is close by, this could spare you cash.
Consider what is more profitable for you: purchase excess insurance, full or partial insurance at the rental office or purchase neither. It can depend upon your budget for a specific trip, on your driving background, on how comfortable you are with the driving style in the region where you rent a car, and so on. Note that if you are a young driver, the amount of deposit for you might be higher than for experienced drivers whose age falls within the scope of 25-75 years. If you require help in this matter, please contact our support.
Credit Card. Check the requirements of the rental company to see whether you can pay for a rental by debit card or cash if you don’t have a credit card.
Drivers License. You should have a valid driver’s license for rental. You can get an International Driving License (IDL) from home country. Check whether IDL is required by the rental organization. A cost of an IDL isn’t so high, and if you don’t have such, you can figure out how to make it in time. Even if an IDL isn’t required for rental, and you have such, bring it with you anyway.
After choosing a proper car, enter your personal information in the fields. If you decided to purchase deposit insurance, pick an appropriate option from the proposed list (please note that sometimes the insurance company doesn’t work in some countries and you can’t purchase deposit Insurance on our site). When you are ready, click «Continue».
Enter the card details and click “Pay”.
When the rental company receives and confirms a payment from your card, you will get an email with a confirmation of your rental. Please follow the instructions and do not forget to print it and take it with you.
Choosing an operator
Major global car rental brands and franchises operate in many countries throughout the world. Sometimes the regional operator can be an independent company using the name under license, and often the local operator is just a franchisee. These major brands allow bookings through all the electronic booking services, and there is a seemingly endless amount of Internet booking services that allow you to do comparison searches between them.
Using a global operator can have advantages. They often have priority «clubs», which record your details in advance, and can make renting a car as simple as just picking up the keys. You can generally rely on them operating out of prime locations, such as in the airport terminal, rather than in the shed down the street. They usually run cars for a short period of time before updating their fleet. However, don’t think that because you are renting from a global operator you can rely on them to do the pre-rental car inspections correctly, or that their terms and conditions of rental are consistent.
The next level is the national or regional chain. Many countries have national operators, which may also operate out of a few neighboring countries in the region. Sometimes these operators can also have prime locations, and sometimes they operate using shuttles or from less prestigious sites.
The next level is the purely local operator. It is unusual for these operators to have the prime locations, often they operate from less prestigious sites. The rental car industries sees its share of shady operators, and often they can be found in this category. This is unfortunate, as many of these operators can offer good value, and good service. It pays to seek out some local advice or reviews.
Often the choice is one between brand, price and convenience.
CARNGO — is an international car rental company which stays connected with their clients every day at any time. It will easily allow you go through offers of various car rental companies, compare their prices and the groups of cars to be able to rent an appealed variant.
Are you looking for a specific car model? Want to make sure that the price is really the most economically advantageous? We are doing the monitoring instead of you, assisting to find an optimal offer according to main parameters, saving not only your money but also your time.
Thanks to the all day meticulous work we are ready to recommend you a list of a trusted car rental companies from different countries. Moreover, their offers constantly go through the automatic comparative analysis, and shows the most cost efficient up-to-date prices.
Your security – is our main priority that is why we are offering you to arrange insurance for the rented car, which includes all possible risks. It is easy to travel to any spot in a world with us CARNGO.
Advantages of using our car rental company CARNGO:
- A huge list of a world leading car rental companies, all the information about them and their services.
- A comprehensive data processing about the availability of cars and their mileage.
- Comparative characteristics of all worlds’ companies and within the region of interest to you.
- Detailed information about the pick-up car location.
- Three options for paying a car rental: full payment at the beginning, partial with a deposit, full payment upon the car return.
- Pleasant complimentary bonuses from car rental companies (there might be an additional payment for the second driver, GPS navigation etc.)
- Car rental company rates to help you choose the best company from the list in the selected location
You can always obtain answers to additional questions by e-mail CARNGO or phone numbers of our partner’s customer support:
Available cars for rent in CARNGO:
We present the range of best cars for rent.
After the acquaintance with detailed information about the rent terms choose your ideal car rent contract.
How to rent a car?
A searching form will help you with choosing a car brand from the list of available vehicles at chosen location within the specified time limits. Pay attention to the transmission type, luggage compartment capacity and the available quantity of passengers. Make sure that all these criteria meet your demands before signing a contract.
During the selection, near the observed model, will appear an «analog» marker which expands your searching possibilities beyond a concrete car brand. It means that if you are looking for a car with an automatic transmission and a seat for a fifth passenger system will automatically pick models with above characteristics.
A search screen will let you find car types meeting your demands. Read carefully about «rent terms» near every car in a list and find out about driver requirements: age, driving experience, payment methods, insurance rates and others.
The company’s rating is also important and it should be considered. It is better to choose car Rental Companies that are highly trusted to avoid unpleasant surprises.
Considering these recommendations and your financial possibilities it’s time to choose your ideal car from the suggested list.
We will gladly solve any difficulties upon your request.
For a more comfortable choice all cars are classified by a brand name in CARNGO.
If you want to rent a car of a particular brand or a car with particular technical qualities, choose it in a list and open the corresponding page. There will be pointed out car brands on the top.
These pages also feature neighboring regions with available automobiles if there are non in CARNGO.
Location of car rental near CARNGO
Here is a list of locations to rent a car near CARNGO. For easier orientation it is divided by thematic groups: railway station car rent, airport and in the downtown.
It is important to take into account that the prices may vary depending on the car rent location. For instance, the rent service usually costs more at the airports, but the choice of brands is much broader. Consider this while studying all the offers in CARNGO. Also, make sure that a chosen variant may be cheaper in the downtown.
A scheme map of car rent location near CARNGO
All car rent locations are pointed out on the map for their easier visual covering. Also, downscaling the map you’ll see even more rental services.
The cost of the car rental in CARNGO
We present data only about trusted and trustworthy car rental companies in CARNGO. You may see a price list of proposed cars here as well.
A table form will let you know the minimum prices for each transportation group of a certain car rental companies.
The prices information constantly updates. In order to obtain a new information use search form provided for this occasion.
Classification of cars
Visitors of our website can see how wide is the choice of all offered car types in CARNGO. To make a search even more pleasant we divided it into categories:
If you want to get more detailed information on the selected category, choose it form the list. Then you will go to the page with a full description of all-important points afterwards: how prices vary in a certain range, available cars in CARNGO and neighboring locations, as well as the conditions of the lease.
Car Rental Company’s service
A number of a well-known companies provide car rental services in CARNGO. You can turn to the known for you company if you prefer but you also have a possibility to discover new one just by clicking on their icons.
Use the search form to view all offers or choose any company from the extensive list:
We decided to anticipate and highlight all important questions that arose during the car rental process which you can observe on the table below. Instead of searching for information about prices for «young driver» (those who are under 25), you can look about it on our page. Also, you’ll find there more detailed information about rental fees, airport taxes and others.
You can find out more information about car rental by filling out the search form. This form will also help you to be aware of latest news and company terms about rent.
If you didn’t arrange insurance for yourself your card will be blocked on amount of insurance for entire period of a formalized rent.
Don’t be upset if you want to rent a car but you are not 25 yet. We offer to use a «young driver» system which will let drivers who are under 25 to get a car in CARNGO by paying a small contribution.
The contribution amount depends on the car rental company, but there might be other conditions. For example, «young driver» drivers who are under 25 can’t rent SUV’s and luxury cars. But, you can easily rent an economy, standard or mini class cars.
To find out whether a chosen car model is available in a «young driver» system, study materials on the relevant page or consult with a manager.
Recently booked car classes and models in CARNGO
Since each car has a number of perks and advantages, the choice is often accompanied with long hesitations. We hope that statistics below will help you to solve the dilemma. Look which brands prefer our customers in CARNGO and what factors are decisive at the same time.
A couple of useful tips for car rental
- Specify the calendar period on which you take a car (the beginning and the end of the rent) in a searching form. Don’t forget to set a time when you are going to take and return a car. It is also important to leave some extra time for airport procedures.
- Carefully study the rental document, especially the following items:
- Daily mileage limitation. It is easier to take an extended rental option for long trips. Even though it’s a little bit more expensive it won’t restrain your movements, so it can turn out to be even cheaper.
- Calculate the total cost of insurance and an excess fee. Sometimes, with a low rental amount, the value of insurance and collateral is too high. This is done to ensure that customers buy a coverage at the rental site, and the rental company picks up a low rental amount.
- The fuel issue. There might be some pitfalls at this point, so be careful not to pay more. Sometimes the price of the rental includes the payment of fuel (full/empty tank). If you are going to travel a lot, then this condition is for you. But, if you take a car for a couple of small drives you won’t need much gas, so it might be inexpedient to pledge it into a rent cost.
- Think about what in your case would be the best option: purchasing the full or partial insurance, insurance collateral or none of the above. It all depends on your trip budget; whether you are familiar with geography and driving conditions in the region; how much driving experience you have and other factors. It should also be taken into account that young under 25 y.o. drivers pay a higher security deposit than older people. These and other points can be decisive when choosing a rental package. Our specialists will help you with any questions you might have. Feel free to ask.
- International Driver’s License – is an important document that will surely be required upon applying to the car rental company outside your home country. Buying IDL is usually pretty quick and doesn’t cost too much, so if you hurry up you can still make out papers before the lease begins. Even if the company doesn’t request a license, just take it with you on the road to be on a safe side.
- It is better to have a credit card for rent registration but if you don’t have one check the possibilities of paying by a debit card or by cash.
- After the car is selected, rental conditions are studied, some fields are still remained to be filled. Select an insurance collateral in an offered menu. Important: An insurance company with which we cooperate doesn’t work with all countries, therefore not everyone will be able to purchase a collateral insurance on our website. If everything else is fine just click «continue».
- Now you need information about your credit card. You may use either a credit or debit card for payment.
- Finishing a payment by clicking on «pay».
- When the money from your card is credited to the account of the company of car rental service you will receive an email with a confirmation of the rental registration and a link to the voucher. Carefully study the information, print it out to don’t forget to have voucher with yourself.
Car Rental Price
when do car rental prices go down
how far in advance to rent a car for best price
best day of the week to rent a car
how to save on rent
is it cheaper to reserve a rental car in advance
How much does it cost to rent a car for a day?
How much is it to rent a car for a week?
What is the cheapest rental car?
Credit Card vs. Debit Card
Can you use someone else’s credit card to rent a car?
Can you use a debit card to rent a car?
How do you rent a car without a credit card?
Where can I rent a car with a debit card and no credit check?
How much do I need on a credit card to rent a car?
Shuttle Bus vs. Meet & Greet vs. Terminal
Which car rental company will pick you up?